Make your home safer place/smarter , and be more efficient with these smart home technologies.
In the digital realm, everything is connected to the internet. It’s not just about smartphones, but also the houses. Now, we’re able to control devices from water appliances to windows even when we’re away from home.
Then, just go “home smart home” and turn your home into a remote-controlled space from now on? Let’s take a look at the benefits of using smart home technologies with a new level of control.
The benefits of home automation typically fall into a few categories, including savings, safety, convenience, and control. Additionally, some consumers purchase home automation for comfort and peace of mind.
Here’s a closer look at some of the biggest benefits that home automation provides.
- Savings: Smart plugs and smart lightbulbs save energy, cutting utility costs over time. Some home automation technologies monitor water usage, too, helping to prevent exorbitant water bills. Certain devices even offer rebates.
It sometimes seems too expensive to install a smart home system, but when you think of the future, it’ll save you a lot of costs. Sometimes we forget to turn the lights off, but with a smart home system, whenever you leave the room, they’ll be turned off automatically.
With the smart home assistants, you can manage your energy consumption and find solutions to save more. You’ll receive weekly and monthly insights that show how you use energy. Using less power makes a big difference in your life.
Monitor energy consumption right from your smartphone. Marsh Smart Plug provides real-time reports on how much energy your devices/appliances are consuming.
- Safety: Who doesn’t want some peace of mind when you are away from home? If you keep thinking if there’s a water leak somewhere or if you locked the doors when you left the house, you just need a smart home system. Smart home devices prevent any risk by allowing you to monitor your house anytime you want. For instance, water sensors can detect unwanted water and alert you right away.
Many home automation technologies fall under the umbrella of home security. Consumers purchase these devices because they want to make their homes safer and more secure. Automated lighting thwarts would-be burglars, and motion sensors help people enter doors and walk hallways late at night Security cameras offer benefits through either remote monitoring of package deliveries or real-time video of home inhabitants or unwanted visitors.Prevent unwanted intruders and keep your home and your family safe. Use on doors, windows, cabinets, drawers or anywhere you want to notified when it is opened or closed. When it is triggered, such as opened or closed, an instant notification will be reported to your smart phone.
- Convenience: Because home automation technology performs rote tasks automatically, end users experience great convenience. Lots of smart gadgets are compatible with one another, and you can set different triggers between devices to automate regular home processes. For instance, you could set your smart locks to turn on your smart lighting when you unlock the front door.
Turning your coffee maker on and off is as easy as turning the smart plug on and off. You can do this either with Smart Life app on your smartphone, or through voice command through assistants like Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Control: Consumers also choose smart home devices to better control functions within the home. With home automation technology, you can know what’s happening inside your home at all times.
Turn your lights on/off no matter where you are with your smartphone by using Smart Life app (Available on App Store and Play Store).
- Comfort: Some people use smart technology to record shows or to play music throughout the home. Connected devices can also help create a comfortable atmosphere—they provide intelligent and adaptive lighting, sound, and temperature, which can all help create an inviting environment.
Chose your mood light color to your room and enjoy peace of mind. Add colors to your gaming experience or maybe add mood lighting to your office or workspace to inspire you to great things. And control your Smart WiFi RGB LED Strip Lights on a smart phone. Choose colors, dim, brightness, turn on/off, set timers, etc – all from your smart phone.
- Peace of Mind: Finally, many consumers invest in home automation technology for peace of mind. A new mom or dad can check on their little one thanks to smart cameras and other technologies. Or, if you can’t remember whether you closed the garage after you left, you can verify remotely with an app.